Susanne Mueller M.A. has developed an incredible passion for cross-cultural awareness, global talent management and executive coaching throughout her professional career. Her profound expertise in cross-cultural awareness comes mostly through her experience working in Sales and Marketing with Swiss Airlines being exposed to customers from all over the world and traveling to 50+ countries. She deepened her knowledge in global talent management, leading change initiatives together with executive coaching while working for Nestle the largest food company in the world and a Fortune 100 organization.
- Certificate in Executive Coaching from Columbia University in New York
- Master's Degree in Organizational Development & Leadership from Columbia University in New York
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Marymount Manhattan College in New York
- She is certified in MBTI, DDI and IRC (Intercultural Readiness Check).
Susanne was born and raised in Thun, Switzerland and resides in New York, USA. She is fluent in English, German, Swiss German, French, and conversant in Spanish which enables her to be exceptionally effective in communicating and directly relating to individuals of many different cultural backgrounds and professional levels.
What We've Achieved
Susanne has a very pragmatic and action-oriented approach. She climbed the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa, completed the Ironman distance in Lake Placid in 2015, and crossed many finish lines of marathon races.
"Think like the pro, be the pro."
We all know we can do better. There is no finish line. Let's hire and develop the best people to be on our teams in order to be successful.
Let's do it.
Together we design the path to YOUR success:
- Where are you today?
- Where would you like to be in the next five years?
It is now 2025 and your client looks at your portfolio.
- What are your highlights in your career?
- What support do you need at this point?
- Let's set goals that are achievable.
Let's do it.